Waterproofing electronic products are designed for domestic electrical equipment protection from humidity, corrosion, short-circuit failure and current leak. They have perfect waterproofing, anticorrosive, insulating, greasy and penetrative properties.
Waterproofing electronics products protect domestic electrical equipment and wirework from all forms of humidity (steam, dampness, air humidity, condensed water, splashes, fog, rain, acid rain, chlorinated and salt water, hydrogen sulfide, chlorine, and chlorine-containing gases foams and so on.) and it protects from corrosion occurrence. It prevents current leaks and contact freezing. It restores the serviceability and electrical conduction of elements and equipment damaged from humidity attack (corrosion). It prevents the corrosion, fungus and mould occurrence on electric contacts. Waterproofing electronics products favor smoke black, carbon deposit and dirt disposal. It protects from punctures. It improves current conductivity of treated connections and prevents surface current leaking from it. It prevents from frictional electricity. Allows to recover, save and improve insulation resistance indications on electrical equipment located in damp environment. It cleans and protects electric equipment contacts from dust and dirt.
We can outline the following properties of waterproofing electronics products:
- it forms waterproofing and water-repellent protective layer;
- keeps the electrical conduction of treated connections in water;
- provides high electric strength of conductors;
- fills microscopic dimples;
- keeps its elasticity;
- doesn’t adversely affect and doesn’t destroy metals, plastic, rubber, glass, lacquers, paints, ceramics, electric motors;
- doesn’t dissolve in water;
- doesn’t form emulsion;
- has a dielectric effect;
- unaffected to weather conditions;
- safe for health and environment;
This material is applied for maintenance, repair, reconstruction and preventative treatment of the following wares:
- electric tools (drill, pneumatic hammer, screw driver, electric saw, power block plane, reaper mower, trimer and so on);
- electronic support equipment (generator, extension cord, connecting terminal, sockets, electric transformer);
- light sources (outdoor lights, illumination and wirework in damp locations, light boxes, outdoor advertising, spotlamps);
- security equipment (alarms, intrusion sensors, video surveillance system contacts);
- cross cabinet distributor;
- components of PC and servers (motherboards, memory blocks, input equipment and so on).