Liquid waterproofing membrane is a modern material for foundation and basement walls protection, that expells traditional roofing felt day by day. The membrane is comfortable in use, hard and long-lasting: some of its items working life is about 50 years and more. According to its characteristics it perfectly performs the function of foundation, basement walls, porches and balconies protection.
Liquid waterproofing membrane is designed for: complex and dynamic ferroconcrete constructions waterproofing and corrosion protection: flat floors, stadiums, porches, balconies, storage reservoirs and pools, basements, underground constructions and tunnels; foundation waterproofing; tile and blinding waterproofing, liquid and roll roofing repair; metallic roofing repair; it can be used upon a contact with drinking water and food product; for external and internal works.
- Comfortable in use one-compound material. It polymerizes by the air humidiy action.
- It creates joint-free membrane all over the application surface.
- Exceptional flexibility in wide temperature range. Crack formation resistant.
- Perfect attachment to construction material majority.
- Abrasion resistance. Climate effect and ultraviolet rays resistance.
- Microorganisms, hydrolysis and ozone degradation resistance.
- Does not corrode polyether, polystyrene and polyurethane heat-insulation systems.
- Color scheme selection for decorative coating and solar energy reflection creation for surface temperature pulldown.
- Ability to screed coat or facing work application directly to waterproof coating.
- Has the vapor resistance – doesn’t create vapor pressure between the coating and the bottom.
It is applied to the bottom that should ne dry, neutral, smooth, solid — without cracks and damages, clean — without dust, corrosion or peelable particles. It is necessary to remove oil, oily substances and chemicals with appropriate cleansing, washing and degreasing agents. Wash the surface with profusive and heavy water sheet or waterjet-assisted machining with 150 bar operation pressure (minimum 20 l/min). Surface failures and roughnesses can be removed mechanically by mill operation, smoothing, scrubber buffing. All cracks, damages, holes should be tentatively fastened with an appropriate material. Do not use chemically aggressive methods for bottom cleansing. Before mastic application treat the bottom with the appropriate primer. All the lower surface should be secured from water or humidity penetration, especially when constructing subsurface structures.